White Breakaway‚ Filament 750g. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
Ultimaker Breakaway is a support material for multi-extrusion 3D printing. Breakaway support is quick to remove and does not need further post-processing for a quality finish on your 3D print. Designed for a hassle-free 3D printing experience, Breakaway provides good adhesion to ABS, Nylon, PLA, CPE, or CPE+
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Breakaway
- No sanding or waiting for your support material to dissolve. Simply print and break it away
- Ensures a high-quality surface finish on your model
- Good adhesion to ABS, Nylon, PLA, CPE, or CPE+
- Longer shelf life and less moisture sensitive compared to a water-soluble support material, such as PVA
- Ideal for use with build materials that could be sensitive to water
Removing Breakaway support
Step 1 – Tear
Loosen the support from the model around the corners with cutting pliers. Pull the Breakaway support from the model.
Step 3 -Peel
If a layer of support remains, find a loose edge and peel it away from the model. Remove any final traces with pliers or tweezers.