Transparent CPE 750g. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
Strong, chemically resistant, and with a low print odour, CPE is great for functional prototypes and mechanical parts. While both CPE and CPE+ provide similar performance characteristics, CPE+ provides the added benefit of higher temperature resistance and increased impact strength. Coupled with Cura’s material profiles, your models print easily and reliably.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker CPE
Product designers use CPE to make extremely tough and dimensionally stable functional prototypes.
- Excellent toughness with resistance to chemicals and temperatures up to 70°C
- Dimensional stability over long periods of time
- Low odour and low ultrafine particle emissions and gases
- Ideal for short-run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent option available
- Not suitable for applications where the printed part is exposed to temperatures up to 70°C
Example 3D prints using CPE
Complex geometries are easy
CPE offers toughness and dimensional stability for functional prototypes that require rigorous testing prior to entering full production.