Transparent Nylon Filament 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
Used by many manufacturers worldwide, Nylon (polyamide) is well-known for its impressive durability, high strength-to-weight ratio, flexibility, low friction, and corrosion resistance. Its ability to withstand significant mechanical stress makes it a great choice for 3D printing tools, functional prototypes, and end-use parts.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Nylon
From simple prototypes to complex aerospace components, Nylon is embraced by engineers and manufacturers worldwide for an array of applications that require impact and abrasion resistance.
- Industrial-grade impact and abrasion resistance
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Low friction coefficient
- Good corrosion resistance to alkalis and organic chemicals
- Reduced humidity absorption when compared to other Nylon filaments
- Seamless 3D printing experience
Example 3D prints using Nylon
Versatility meets reliability
Ultimaker Nylon is a reliable 3D printing filament that can solve multiple design requirements for engineers, hobbyists, and home users alike.