Natural PP Filament 0.5kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
Ultimaker PP (Polypropylene) is durable, it has high toughness, exceptional fatigue resistance, and low friction. It also has good chemical, temperature, and electrical resistance. PP is one of the most widely used plastics on the planet. From electrical components to living hinges, PP is the go-to material for prototyping and end-use products. Print strong and tough parts that retain dimensional stability at temperatures up to 110ºC.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PC
- Durable with high toughness and fatigue resistance (PP retains its shape after torsion, bending, and/or flexing)
- Low friction and smooth surfaces
- Chemical resistance to a wide range of bases and acids, including industrial cleaning agents
- High electrical resistance makes it a good electrical insulator
- Flame retardant characteristics
- Low density resulting in lightweight parts (high strength-to-weight ratio)
- Excellent layer bonding
- Good build plate adhesion and low warping, especially when using adhesion sheets supplied in our Advanced 3D Printing Kit
- Recyclable, for low environmental impact
Example 3D prints using PC
PC is an amorphous thermoplastic polymer, resulting in a better light transmission through 3D printed parts.