POWERFUL, RELIABLE, VERSATILE 3D PRINTING
Discover the easy-to-use desktop 3D printer with a large build volume that delivers accurate, industrial-grade parts, time and again. With simple setup, high uptime, and reliable dual extrusion, Ultimaker S5 is the complete professional 3D printing solution.
The Ultimaker S5 is built to run continuously and maximize uptime. Its best-in-class technical specifications deliver performance you can rely on. Designed for your success, the Ultimaker S5 is part of the complete Ultimaker 3D printing solution – one trusted by hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide.
- Large build volume: 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches)
- Compatible with high-strength glass and carbon fiber filament
- Down to 20 micron (0.001 inch) layer resolution
- Open filament system – print with any 2.85 mm material
- 4.7-inch touchscreen interface – Winner of iF Design Award 2019
Explore Ultimaker S5 features
Approvals & Certification:
• 750 g spool of Ultimaker Tough PLA
• 750 g spool of Ultimaker PVA
• Two swappable 0.4 AA print cores
• A swappable 0.4 BB print core
• Glass build plate
• Ethernet cable
• USB stick, glue stick, hex screwdriver, oil, and grease
• A calibration card and XY calibration sheets
The Ultimaker App (available for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets)
The Ultimaker app has been designed to monitor and control Ultimaker 3D printers from a mobile devices. It a smart addition to Ultimaker system allowing for easy integration with your printer.
The app lets you:
• Connect to and control printers on your Wi-Fi network
• Manage the print queue as you do in Cura Connect
• Leave the printer to do its job – check in on your print with the app
• Live notifications on print progress, even outside your local network
The Ultimaker Cura software (available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS platforms)
Ultimaker Cura prepares your model for 3D printing. Optimized, expert-tested profiles for 3D printers and materials mean you can start printing reliably in no time. And with industry-standard software integration, you can streamline your workflow for maximum efficiency.
Ultimaker Cura creates a seamless integration between your 3D printer, software and materials to achieve perfect prints every time.
• Cross-platform, open source software, available completely free of charge
• Print right away using recommended mode, or use custom mode to configure over 300 settings, for maximum control
• Expert-configured and road-tested profiles make hardware and material configuration simple and fast, and achieves reliable, professional results
• Out-of-the-box support for STL, OBJ, X3D, and 3MF file formats
• Add even more functionality with plugins for CAD software and optimized profiles for third-party materials
• Combine with Cura Connect to manage one or more network-enabled Ultimaker printers from a single interface